Thank you for choosing to give back to your community by donating to Blue Mountain Action Council.
There are many ways that you can support BMAC in order to help people thrive in the Walla Walla valley:
- Make a donation through our secure online processor:
- Or, mail a check made out to Blue Mountain Action Council to:
Blue Mountain Action Council
1520 Kelly Place, Suite 140
Walla Walla, WA 99362
If you would like to donate to the Walla Walla Teen Center project, please click here.
- Bring food items to 921 West Cherry St. Walla Walla, next to Washington Park. The following is a list of commonly-donated food:
Canned food, sealed and with labels
Boxed foods, unopened
Juice and other beverages
- Clients of our various programs can often benefit from donations of gently-used or new household items, such as:
Clean mattresses and beds
Blankets, linens, towels
Furniture in good repair
Dishes and kitchen items
Cleaning supplies, laundry detergent
Vehicles in working order
Books and educational materials
Children's games, arts and crafts
Laptops and desktop computers
- Please call 509-529-4980 to inquire about an item for donation.
- Volunteer to make a difference in someone's life. Many of our programs rely on volunteers to succeed, including:
Long-Term Care Ombudsman
Pro Bono Lawyer Referral Program
Commitment to Community
- Click here to see a list of current volunteer opportunities.