Like most people, businesses and organizations, we are evaluating and reacting to the ever-evolving COVID 19 public health crisis. At this time, we’re reviewing our dozen programs and assessing how we can continue to serve our clients, while keeping our staff safe. Prioritizing the safety and health of our community is a paramount concern.
Many of you have asked what you can do to support BMAC right now and for that, we are so grateful.
• If you are a client or volunteer and are not feeling well or have someone in your home who is sick, we ask that you please stay home.
• Because of our amazing community, the Food Bank has all the volunteers it needs for this moment and we’ll let you know if that need changes.
• The Food Bank will continue to accept food donations but we encourage people to do so only if you have a stockpile, but NOT if you would need to go to a store with already limited resources.
• If you’d like to donate, please visit bmacww.org. We are asking you to consider a gift to our General Fund so that we can designate that money to the most critically important programs.
BMAC Operating Schedule for the Week of 3/16/20:
• Our lobby will be closed to the public beginning tomorrow, Tuesday, March 17th and we will be seeing clients on an appointment only basis Tuesday and Wednesday.
• Our original plans to close our current office and move to our new location at 8 E. Cherry St. will still take place on Thursday, 3/19 and Friday, 3/20.
• Our new building will open on an appointment only basis starting Monday, March 23rd.
As soon as it’s safe, we look forward to taking walk ins, welcoming you to our new building and operating business as usual. Our executive team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates. Thank you for your continued support and encouragement as we work hard to serve our nearby communities.